11. Lam S, Dodd W, Skinner K, Papadopoulos A, Zivot C, Ford J, Garcia P, IHACC Research Team, Harper SL. Community-based monitoring of Indigenous food security in a changing climate: Global trends and future directions. Environ. Res. Lett. (online first).
10. Lam S, Dodd W, Whynot J, Skinner K. (2019). How is gender being addressed in the international development evaluation literature? A meta-evaluation. Research Evaluation (online first).
Click on the research poster for an overview
9. Veidt J, Lam S, Nguyen-Viet H, Tuyet-Hanh TT, Nguyen-Mai H, Harper SL. (2018). Is agricultural intensification a growing health concern? Perceptions from waste management stakeholders in Vietnam. Sustainability. 10(12): 4395.
Click on the infographic for an overview (created by Carlee Wright)
8. Lam S, Pham G, Nguyen-Viet H. (2018). Emerging health risks from agricultural intensification in Southeast Asia: a systematic review. Int J Occup Environ Health. 23(3):250-260.
7. Pham G, Lam S, Tung DX, Nguyen-Viet H. (2018). Evaluation of an Ecohealth approach to public health intervention in Ha Nam, Vietnam. J. Public Health Manag. Pract. 24:S36-43.
6. Lam S, Zwart C, Chahal I, Lane D, Cummings H. (2017). Preventing violence against children in schools: Contributions from the Be Safe program in Sri Lanka. Child Abuse & Neglect. 76:129-137.
5. Lam S, Cunsolo A, Sawatzky A, Ford J, Harper SL. (2017). How does the media portray drinking water security in Indigenous communities in Canada? An analysis of Canadian newspaper coverage from 2000-2015. BMC Public Health. 17:282.
4. Dang-Xuan S, Nguyen-Viet H, Meeyam T, Fries R, Nguyen-Thanh H, Pham-Duc P, Lam S, Grace D, Unger F. (2016). Food safety perceptions and practices among smallholder pork value chain actors in Hung Yen Province, Vietnam. J. Food Prot.79:1490-1497.
3. Lam S, Nguyen-Viet H, Tuyet-Hanh TT, Nguyen-Mai H, Harper S. (2015). Evidence for public health risks of wastewater and excreta management practices in Southeast Asia: A scoping review. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 12(10):12863-12885.
2. Lam S, Leffley A, Cole DC. (2015). Applying an Ecohealth perspective to a state of the environment report: Experiences of a local health unit in Canada. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health. 12(1):16-31.
1. Lam S, Sivaramalingam B, Gangodawilage H. (2014). Cryptosporidium outbreaks associated with swimming pools. Environmental Health Review. 57:3-8.
7. Fioret C, Johnson K, Lam S, Thompson M, Hargreaves SK. 2018. Towards farmer-led research: A guidebook. Ecological Farmers Association of Ontario, Guelph, Ontario.
6. Pham G, Lam S, Jing F, Tung DX, Nguyen-Viet H. (2016). Ecohealth research in practice: Insights from researchers in Kunming, China. CENPHER, Hanoi, Vietnam.
5. Pham G, Lam S, Nguyen-Viet H. (2016). Uncovering outcomes and challenges of using an Ecohealth approach for better human and animal waste management in Hanam Province, Vietnam. CENPHER, Hanoi, Vietnam.
4. Lam S, Unger F, Barot M, Nguyen-Viet H. (2016). Changes in researcher capacity in assessing food safety risks and value chains: Insights from PigRisk team. ILRI Research Brief 64. ILRI, Nairobi, Kenya.
3. Lam S, Pham THG, Dinh XT, Adisasmito W, Pham-Duc P, Jing F, Kittayapong P, Nguyen-Viet H. (2016). Advancing Ecohealth in Southeast Asia and China: Lessons from the FBLI. FBLI, Hanoi, Vietnam.
2. Lam S, Leffley A, Hart B, Cole DC. (2014). Grey-Bruce’s State of the Environment Report 2014. Grey Bruce Health Unit, Owen Sound, ON.
1. Lam S. (2014). Health Effects of Pharmaceuticals in the Water Supply: A Knowledge Synthesis. National Collaborating Centre for Environmental Health, Vancouver, BC.
2. CBC News. June 2017. Do you shower before swimming in public pools?
1. University of Guelph Research Magazine SPARK. July 2015. Balancing health and agriculture in bustling Vietnam.