Provide a full spectrum of research and evaluation services, from planning and data collection to analysis and reporting.
Design research to help answer questions around health and other social challenges. Methods include systematic reviews, evaluation syntheses, participatory research, action research, and mixed qualitative-quantitative research.
Develop evaluations of programs to help improve your work and impact. Methods include logic models, Theories of Change, theory-driven evaluation, results-based management, outcome mapping, and outcome harvesting.
Design, implement, and evaluate plans sharing messages that resonate with your audiences. Outputs include briefs, posters, infographics, data visualizations, and key messages for social media channels.
- Client has ownership over the evaluation process and product
- Work with clients (not for clients) to design and implement the evaluation
- Commit to eliminating inequalities across social identities such as race, gender, sexuality, and class
- Assess the extent to which programs impact different groups of people
- Provide timely and actionable evidence to foster learning and promote social change
- Focus not only on understanding “what is” but also “how to”
- Food security and food safety
- Mental health and well-being
- Global health
- Agricultural research for development
- Environmental sustainability
- Climate change adaptation
- Higher education